Friend Gang
Welcome to FG forums, now you can register or log in!
Then, check our server at MTA v1.1, adding us to favorites by the next IP: 109.70.148.17:22017 or serching our name on server list.
We wish you a big, big luck on our server, have fun with your friends and alot more.
Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG 90556345

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Friend Gang
Welcome to FG forums, now you can register or log in!
Then, check our server at MTA v1.1, adding us to favorites by the next IP: 109.70.148.17:22017 or serching our name on server list.
We wish you a big, big luck on our server, have fun with your friends and alot more.
Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG 90556345
Friend Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG

2 posters

Go down

Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG Empty Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG

Post  Otto Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 am

Well guys, I started playing games, when my second girlfriend cut me. I was very shocked, as I was so stupid, so I change. The next day, I was at my computer, complety bored, so somebody called my brother, and I answered for him... It was a friend (Abaut 10 or 11 years old) called Franco, and he said me "Is Agustin (My brothers name) there?" I answered "No but, I can say to him what you want" he said "Ok, say him that I download a new game called MTA, if he can download it, do it for him, just to play with me" and I didn't matter it, so I say goodbye n I will do it.. I phone my fucking brother I hate, and I told him Franco had called him, so I do what he trust to do. My brother had already got GTA San Andreas, and it was no matter.
When I finished installing and that things, I try to play it, and I liked it. My first nick name was "Le'Chi".. I used Sobeit :$
I played and played for weeks, but once, I was banned. So I didn't played it for months.
5 or 6 months later, I want to join again, cause, I was REALLY bored. So, I change my nickname to "Cybor" for not being banned again for cheating.
I discovered DKR server, when it had only 1 month, I think this passed at 2008 or 2007.
I was playing on it, for years, and I being one of the top players at DKR. I created clan [Tuning] and then [Mercenary] to delete Tuning, that was out of control.
Up the time, Kris ofered me to be a [DKR] member, but I was ready to forget MTA and that, cause of my big population on it. I made lots of friends and fans, I remember, but I won't remember some things. When I birth 13 years old, I madurate, and I start thinking, I was a fucking stupid, so I change my name, to "Mandril Africano" and I left MTA for 2 years. I was on SAMP roleplays, and Call of Duty 4 MW servers.

Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG 166484_175245842514679_100000877933310_368769_7041512_n
This was a team we formed with the 10 top players of the server... With no admins, and "aveaus" was not on it.

I was chating on that final Roleplay what was closing, and I didn't notice I had my XFire opened. I resived a chat from CapY witch said some things to join to FG, but I think, it was a Freeroam server? I'm not sure, idk if join, so I said, I will think on it.
I did it.. and I decide to join, but, I won't be that man who was called "Mandril africano" in a clan, where all is gaming and gaming, so I move to facebook and I saw "Http" so I said "CAPY I WANNA CALL HTTP!" and.. here I am.

True story.
Otto
Otto

http://www.wix.com/lichipatinho/leechi

Back to top Go down

Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG Empty Re: Http history, up coming into MTA, to join FG

Post  CapY Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 am

Wow , i must say , this is awesome !
Destiny like i said .
CapY
CapY

Http://www.fggamingclan.tk/

Back to top Go down