Friend Gang
Welcome to FG forums, now you can register or log in!
Then, check our server at MTA v1.1, adding us to favorites by the next IP: 109.70.148.17:22017 or serching our name on server list.
We wish you a big, big luck on our server, have fun with your friends and alot more.
Banshee story, upcoming into MTA 90556345

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Friend Gang
Welcome to FG forums, now you can register or log in!
Then, check our server at MTA v1.1, adding us to favorites by the next IP: 109.70.148.17:22017 or serching our name on server list.
We wish you a big, big luck on our server, have fun with your friends and alot more.
Banshee story, upcoming into MTA 90556345
Friend Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banshee story, upcoming into MTA

3 posters

Go down

Banshee story, upcoming into MTA Empty Banshee story, upcoming into MTA

Post  Banshee Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Well , this post tells you my little history on MTA

Well , i was really bored playing gta sa on ps2 , when i got an idea , why dont i look for GTA ONLINE???

then i went on youtube and i wrote " GTA SA ONLINE " and first of all i found samp , then i found hamachi ( sucks ) and then , i was chating with some friends when they told me about MTA SA . i thought it was a shit like the others but no it wasnt , i joined SAES RPG and in some seconds someone appeared and told me " do u want to join in wolf clan" so i joined in it, i was Blak-Wolf or sth like that

After that , i found a server , it was called Chase Stunt/Drift/Jumps server or sth like that , so i joined and i made my first friend on mta : Chase_Oquinn , months later he made me moderator of his server and we had a lot of fun for some months , then he couldnt pay his server anymore so it closed

After that me and chase were bored and we always talked on msn , but when i meet matt76 , badwolf owner , he made me member , and i showed the server to chase oquinn and he liked it

In some days , i became admin of badwolf with chase.After a few months of fun , i meet Emma , she was a girl lol , the first girl that i met that played mta loool

Then i decided to move to teamdeathmatch cuz freeoram was boring for me , i met LEO ( he was a mod in bw too and an admin in chase server ) and he joined ReS and i joined ESP (Eagle Super Power ) we were new , but in a few days i became a proffesional killer muahahah , this server was called THE MATRIX

One day my friend " aizen_sama " told me that he will do a server , so i joined and he made me mod at first , then admin and now im revoked lol xD

Then i started to meet friends at skype and xfire so my friend austin3:16 and my other friend viper told me that they are doing a little server and wanted me as super mod , so i joined the server and im admin there atm Razz

so matt76 decided to make me mod again but he revoked me cuz i was helping another servers and that wasnt allowed on bw so he revoked me

and then i was bored on xfire when someone sent me an invitation and i accepted it , it was capy and he invited me to be FG and i accepted ;P and now im here cheers

sorry for adversiting too much servers loooooooool

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Banshee story, upcoming into MTA Empty Re: Banshee story, upcoming into MTA

Post  Otto Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Lol, full of spam, wut I like it, read mine one!
Otto
Otto

http://www.wix.com/lichipatinho/leechi

Back to top Go down

Post  CapY Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am

This is just about giving moderators and admins ...
CapY
CapY

Http://www.fggamingclan.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Banshee Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 pm

CapY wrote:This is just about giving moderators and admins ...

im sorry lol , thats the real history

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum